Monday 23 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas

I really can't believe how fast December has actually gone!

Luckily I've been very organised in terms of buying the presents but everything else had gone to pot till today as I was struck down with the dreaded sick bug. It really is typical. 

Ever the optimist, as a result of lots of sickness & toilet trips (sorry if you're eating your supper!) I managed to lose 5lbs in 5 days which means I've lost 3 stones now! I'm not going to start my raving again but Slimming World has really changed my life! 

Today has been hectic to say the least. We have Mr C's parents joining us for the festivities so I've had to clean the house top to bottom, paint 2 rooms and tackle the Christmas shop!

Luckily we are going out to a restaurant for dinner which meant I didn't have to stock up on all the turkey & trimmings etc. Every year I say that next year we'll go away on our own but it never seems to transpire and here we are again, ready for a hectic Christmas involving 17 of us! I suppose that is what Christmas is about!

We will wake up at my Mum & Dad's house as we stay over there on Christmas Eve so they can watch Freddie open his gifts. This will be followed by a mass breakfast of lovely butties & bucks fizz! 

Me & Mr C have agreed no presents but he's a sneaky one and I'm sure I may have a couple of treats under the tree!

I've promised Mr C that all social media & blogging will be banned so I can enjoy every second together without my phone attached to my hand!

So I'll take this opportunity; from myself, Mr C and of course Freddie, to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment