Tuesday 21 May 2013

Hello.

Hello!

Is there anyone there? Have I been deserted in my long winded absence? 

I am back and with any luck, I will resume regular blogging on a more regular basis. As always, life has got in the way recently and I have felt snowed under with the mundane-ness of it all. 

I want to relight my blog fire so to speak. The initial romance of blogging had slowly dwindled and prior to my disappearance, I felt blogging was a chore.

Recently I have missed the community that comes with blogging. I have missed the advice,  the laughs and familiarity of people who I have never met but with whom I can associate more than my life-long friends.

I blog to remember. I blog to capture memories. I blog to reminisce and reflect and most of all, I blog for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment