Friday 14 September 2012

Welcome to the World!

I haven't been blogging for a couple of weeks and I apologise for my absence, however... I have a VERY good reason.

Welcome to the World, Freddie Jacob!


I am ecstatic to announce that I gave birth to Freddie Jacob on Sunday 2nd September 2012 at 4.55am. He weighed a whopping 10lbs 1 1/2 oz and truely is, an absolute gem. The last 12 days have gone by in a whirlwind on complete and utter bliss and I am loving being a mummy! I genuinely do not know what I did when he wasn't around! Nothing can prepare you for the overwhelming, unimaginable love that washes over you the moment that you meet that little bean that has been growing inside of you and I am overwhelmed by the adoration towards him that grows in heart every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment