Friday 6 July 2012

Weekend Wishlist...

I have been indulging in a spot of internet shopping today but, seen as payday was last week, it was strictly of the 'window' variety! Here is my weekend wishlist...

River Island White Leopard Heat Embellished Tank

£20.00

This will be perfect for covering my ever increasing bump. I've found that all my current t-shirts have suddenly turned into crop-tops which is not a good look!






River Island White Heart City Print Burnout Tank

£16.00










Light Brown Woven Sandals - River Island

£45.00
NOW £20!

Bargain! As a professed shoe-aholic, I LOVED my heels pre-pregnancy however swollen ankles and 6" heels aren't a good luck so i've been stocking up on lovely comfty sandals for the summer!


Bambeano Baby Beanbag - RRP: approx £46.99

I read a review of these beanbags on a mummy blog and was really impressed! I had never seen anything like it before and trust me, i've done A LOT of baby shopping these past few weeks. I am most definitely going to purchase one for Baby C as, even though we've purchased a bouncer chair for him, these look amazingly comfortable for a tiny baby!





Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

I am a big fan of Urban Decay products, specifically their eyeshadows. The range of shades in this palette are extremely wearable and perfect for both night and day. I find that all Urban decay eyeshadows have a great consistency and are long lasting. Perfect for a yummy mummy to be ;)



That is my weekend wishlist... I think a shopping trip may be in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment