Friday 8 June 2012

Blog Challenge (10): What's your best physical feature?

This is a hard one. I think it's simply human nature to think of the negative things about ones self rather than the positive so I asked Mr C for his help. Surely he could come up with one?

Cue me trotting into the living room disturbing his half hour of 'Call of Duty'... (It's his birthday and I was feeling particularly nice!) and randomly asking 'babe what's my best physical feature?'.  I could practically see the cogs ticking in his brain trying to think of an answer that wouldn't get him into trouble! His response: 'Everything.' Now I don't no whether he just couldn't be bothered to answer or it was a typically male response and he didn't want to get himself into a 'does my bum look big in this?' situation! Anyway, that was his input but if I left it to him, there wouldn't be much to write about haha!

Personally, I quite like my eyes. They say they are the windows to the soul don't they? I don't know about that but they are a nice shade of blue and look nice once I've got a fair bit of mascara and a scouse brow going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment