Sunday 17 June 2012

29 weeks

This week sees the start of Week 29.

How far along: 29 weeks, 0 days.

Maternity clothes: I treat myself to a lovely new maxi dress this week. It isn't maternity but I solved the problem of the massive bump buy buying a size bigger than what I'd usually buy. It comes with a belt so will still be useful when baby C is here as I can just tighten the belt... genious. I really don't want to get caught up in paying an extra £10 for things just because they say 'maternity' in the label! I just need it to be sunny now so I can wear the bloody thing! *fingers crossed!*


Stretch marks: Not yet! Touch wood!

Sleep: Sleep has been a bit rubbish this week, Baby C has decided he likes to wake me up at 5.30am every morning resting on my bladder... Hopefully his sleeping patterns will be much more civalised when he arrives!


Best moment this week: Me & Mr C have been deliberating and proudly discussing all of the things that we are going to do when Baby C arrives. We can't even begin to imagine how much joy he's going to bring to our lives! I have fallen more in love with Mr C than I can ever imagine, he has been so supportive and caring throughout this whole journey and I rest assured that he is going to be the most amazing daddy there ever has been.

Movement: Lots. My belly has been distorting into wierd shapes!

Food cravings: Still loving non-alcoholic lager!


What I am looking forward to: Seeing him again for the 4th time next Wednesday. I've got to go for a growth scan because he's measuring a few weeks ahead. With a 6ft 7 daddy, I never expected him to be a tiny baby but it seems he is really thriving in there!

Weekly Wisdom: Just relax! I have been worrying so much about hospital appointments. I had to have both my Anti D injections and Glucose Test this week and as a horrific needle phobe, I was sh*tting myself but, at the end of day, nothing is as bad as you expect and it's all worth it to be safe in the knowledge that your little miricle is safe!

Milestones: I have now packed baby's hospital bag. I'm sure i'll pack and re-pack at least a million times before the big day but it's a start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment